- It is an electronic system used to manage the profiles of skilled workers.
- It is suitable for the Federal skilled worker program (FSWP), Canadian experience class, and Federal skilled trades programs.
- The candidate is required to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- The profile evaluation depends on the scores, and then the candidate's application enters into the Express Entry Pool.
- Employers and provinces of Canada can access the Express pool, and then they can select the candidates based on their skills and experience.
- The high-ranking candidates receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP): The FSWP is suitable for candidates with international work experience. The candidate should be qualified to meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP): The FSTP is suitable for candidates authorised in a particular skilled trade. The candidate must receive a valid job offer from the Canadian employer and should have a qualification certification.
- Canadian Experience Class: The CEC program is suitable for candidates with a history of work experience in Canada. The candidate must attain work experience three years before applying for the program.
- Step 1: Initially, the candidate should check if they are eligible for the Express Entry Program to begin the process.
- Step 2: In the second step, the candidate needs to take their language proficiency test and achieve an Educational credential assessment.
- Step 3: In the third step, the candidate needs to submit their profile on the official website of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Step 4: After submitting the profile on the website of IRCC, the candidate's profile gets evaluated, and if they are found eligible, they will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence from IRCC.
- Step 5: The candidate must submit their complete Application for Permanent Residence to IRCC and pay the fees within the determined time. The candidate also needs to submit their medical and police clearance certificate, and the IRCC will provide an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR).
- Step 6: The candidate must submit a biometric once the IRCC asks for it.
- Step 7: In the last step, the candidate should wait for the IRCC to decide on their application. IRCC tries to complete applications within 6 months. Once the IRCC approves the candidate's application, they will receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
Canada Express Entry Program
Canada Express Entry Program is the most unique and fastest immigration program in Canada. It is the most renowned immigration pathway for individuals planning to move to Canada to live an elegant life.
It is an immigration system developed by the Federal Government of Canada to replace the "first-come-first-served" system and to select deserving candidates.
It runs on a point-based scoring system through a tool called CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System), managed by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada). The candidate's profile gets evaluated based on age, language proficiency, work experience, educational qualifications, etc.
The key characteristics of the Express Entry Program are:
How does the Express Entry Program of Canada work?
There are three programs operated under the Express Entry Program of Canada:
Candidates can apply for any of the programs mentioned above, and if they get selected, they can also apply for Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). If a candidate receives a nomination from any province of Canada, they can earn extra points.
How to apply for Canada PR Visa?
The candidates need to follow the primary steps to apply for a Canada PR Visa through Express Entry Program. They are as follows: