When it comes to studying in a foreign country, many international students opt to study in Australia. Students get a wide variety of choices and post-study job opportunities in Australia. Australian universities are one of the leading universities in research, prevailing in arts and humanities, education, and sciences.
- Prominent in providing excellent education.
- Worldwide accredited qualifications.
- Rights for international students
- Linguistic Diversity.
- Financial aid from the Government.
- A rapidly growing economy and offering multiple jobs opportunities
- Globally recognized degree.
- Beautiful climate & high-quality standard of lifestyle.
Australia is known for its globally well-recognized universities, and they offer a variety of courses to the students. The cost of education is affordable compared to other countries like the UK and USA.
Australian universities are admiringly known for their high-standard teaching method. The students of Australian universities get eligible for a post-study work permit valid for upto four years.
Academic Entry Requirements
Academic requirements (including English language level) differ from course to course; the student wants to study.
The list of general requirements is as follows:
- English Language courses: The candidate needs to provide the result of the English language test to prove their proficiency in English because they teach the courses in English in Australia.
- Schools: The entry requirements depend on schools, states, and territories.
- Vocational education and training: In many cases, the candidate does not require giving the entrance exam for VET institutions. However, some courses require the candidate to have study-specific subjects or work experience.
- Higher education undergraduate courses: The candidate needs to have an Australian senior secondary certificate of education or certificate equivalent to the Australian education standard.
- Higher education postgraduate courses: The candidate should have atleast completed an undergraduate degree, and the education provider can also assess the research knowledge or work experience.
How to apply for an Australia student visa?
It is easier to achieve a student visa in Australia than in other countries. Students planning to study in Australia should meet specific requirements to qualify for a student visa. Once the candidate registers in a full-time study course, they can apply for a student visa under Subclass 500.
With a Subclass 500 visa, the candidate can: